- KATARIA Capital Services, the flagship company of the group provides investment advisory services. The company is engaged in advisory and distribution services of mutual funds and is ranked amongst top 10 intermediaries in the country. The Company provides customized solutions to the requirements of High Net worth Individuals and Corporate clients. Our strength lies in our ability to advise on investment strategies and structures, develop innovative products and distribute amongst a wide network of investors across the country. We have constantly endeavored to develop new instruments, tailor made to the requirements of our clients, enabling them to earn efficient post tax returns in accordance with their specific risk, return and maturity profiles. The company also has a distribution network of 200 sub-brokers across Ujjain being serviced by its eight branches.
- The company has mobilized more than Rs.7 trillion for various Mutual Funds during the last 15 years and is currently having Asset Under Management of over Rs.50 billion with satisfied customers.
- Additionally, the company provides advisory services for alternate investment options like portfolio management services in equity, debt and commodities besides investment in venture capital funds.
Equity and Commodity Broking :-
- Financial advisors typically provide clients/customers with financial products and services, depending on the licenses they hold and the training they have had. For example, an insurance agent may be qualified to sell both life insurance and variable annuities. A broker may also be a financial planner. A financial advisor may create financial plans for clients or sell financial products, or a combination of both
KATARIA Investment is the broking arm of KATARIA Group. It offers equity broking platform to retail investors, traders. As a broker of various company of NSE & BSE. It provides trading facilities at Capital Market and Derivative Market Segment of Exchanges.
- At KATARIA each client needs are taken care with high levels of services standards and providing dedicated staff member. The products of equity are user friendly and easy to understand.
Equity Derivative Trading:-
The company provides trading facility in future & options segment at NSE. In this segment one can trade in Stock Futures, Index futures and stock options & Index options. The future contracts at NSE have one month, two months and three month expiry cycles which expire on the last Thursday of the month. On Friday following the last Thursday, a new contract having a three month expiry is introduced for trading.
- The clients can trade in the future & options segment after depositing adequate amount of margin prescribed by the stock exchange and the company.
- A Commodity trading advisor (CTA) is an individual or organization who is retained by a fund or individual client to provide advice and services related to trading in futures contracts, commodity options and/or swaps.
- They are responsible for the trading within managed futures accounts. The definition of CTA may also apply to investment advisors for hedge funds and private funds including mutual funds and exchange-traded funds in certain cases. CTAs are generally regulated by the United States federal government through registration with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and membership of the National Futures Association (NFA).